In order to ensure a safe work environment the Pestforce Pty Ltd has adopted the following policy:
- The health, safety and welfare of all employees, customers, sub-contractor and other interested parties are of the utmost importance to the organization. All employees are committed to the prevention of injury and illness through the provision of a safe and healthy work environment.
- An OH&S Management System that accords with current legislative and regulatory requirements, Industry Codes of Practice and relevant Australian Standards is established through consultation, communicated and effectively implemented by all employees.
- The organization is committed to the establishment, implementation and review of measurable OH&S objectives and targets to ensure continuous improvement in the provision and maintenance of a safe workplace environment.
- It is the responsibility of every person within the company to ensure that safe practices are employed for all work performed by themselves, their fellow employees or any visitor to our premises. Applicable corrective action is applied to all activities that do not conform to stated OH&S requirements.
- Occupational Health and Safety is a high priority. Applicable controls over customers and sub-contractors are established and effectively implemented to eliminate hazards and minimize risks associated in the workplace.
- The organisation is committed to provide employees with ongoing training and the implementation of applicable practices that will ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
- The OH&S Management System is regularly reviewed to ensure it remains relevant and appropriate to the organisation.